3Coil Puna Folding Scalpel Blade Multi-Tool | Gadget Gets
The Puna by 3Coil offers distinctive styling and uncompromising functionality. Meticulously engineered to offer the full capability demanded from a modern multitool, the Puna functions as a knife, screwdriver, bottle opener, and more. Its small and lightweight design make the Puna ideal for an everyday carry tool; attach it to a keychain or carry it in a wallet or backpack and never go without the right tool for the job.
Press the safety catch blade release on the pistol grip to reveal the carbon steel No. 11 scalpel blade for precise cutting work; swap dulled blades for one of the included replacement blades using the hex tool disguised as a silencer. The space between the stock and grip functions as a bottle opener, and the 2 included magazines can be used as either a size 1 Pozidriv or flathead screwdriver. Completely disassemble the tool and pack it away in the included action case for convenient storage when not in use.
The tool measures less than 4 inches long when completely assembled, is just over an inch tall, and less than a quarter inch at its widest point. It is built entirely from stainless steel to withstand years of use, and only weighs 2.4 ounces. The Puna is the ideal tool for a wide variety of situations with a formidable appearance and versatility to back it up.
3Coil Puna with Action Case
$44.90 in stock
- The Puna is designed for the modern world. Beautifully designed, meticulously engineered and exceptionally flexible, the Puna is your perfect everyday carry tool.
- Each Puna comes equipped with a water, shock and dust resistant case plus five interchangeable No.11 blades.
- Modeled on an assault rifle, this little multi-tool is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand but packs a lot of heat.
- In total, there are 6 built-in functions. Including a scalpel, a hex tool, a bottle opener, a keychain attachment, and a helpful breakaway handle.
- It even comes with five backup scalpel blades and both flathead and phillips driver attachments. It also features a rail system for mounting future accessories. Not bad for a tool that’s only 3.15″ at its widest point.