3Coil Puna Folding Scalpel Blade Multi-Tool | Gadget Gets
The Puna by 3Coil offers distinctive styling and uncompromising functionality. Meticulously engineered to offer the full capability demanded from a modern multitool, the Puna functions as a knife, screwdriver, bottle opener, and more. Its small and lightweight design make the Puna ideal for an everyday carry tool; attach it to a keychain or carry it in a wallet or backpack and never go without the right tool for the job.
Press the safety catch blade release on the pistol grip to reveal the carbon steel No. 11 scalpel blade for precise cutting work; swap dulled blades for one of the included replacement blades using the hex tool disguised as a silencer. The space between the stock and grip functions as a bottle opener, and the 2 included magazines can be used as either a size 1 Pozidriv or flathead screwdriver. Completely disassemble the tool and pack it away in the included action case for convenient storage when not in use.
The tool measures less than 4 inches long when completely assembled, is just over an inch tall, and less than a quarter inch at its widest point. It is built entirely from stainless steel to withstand years of use, and only weighs 2.4 ounces. The Puna is the ideal tool for a wide variety of situations with a formidable appearance and versatility to back it up.
3Coil Puna with Action Case
- This knife offers distinctive rifle styling and uncompromising functionality; use it as a knife, size 1 Pozidriv or flathead screwdriver, bottle opener, and more
- Small and lightweight design is ideal for an everyday carry tool; measures less than 4 inches long when assembled and weighs only 2.4 ounces
- Use the number 11 scalpel blade for precision cutting work; to swap dulled blades with the included replacements, use the built-in hex tool
- Easy to disassemble with the included components, pack the multitool away in the convenient action case made with durable ABS plastic and a foam insert
- Built entirely from stainless steel to withstand years of harsh treatment; meticulously engineered to provide precision with a stylized, ergonomic design