40% off Coupon Code: 40HDFCHV
Expiration Date: 2020-08-02
Boxlood Outdoor Motion Sensor Light Bulb, 12W(100W Equivalent),Indoor Automatic Activated by Motion,A19,E26, 6000K Dusk to Dawn Security Bulbs for Entrance,Porch,Stairs,Garage,Hallway 2Pack
3 used from $16.24
- PIR INFRARED MOTION SENSOR: PIR infrared motion sensor is in the top of bulb,the motion detector works like a small electronic eyes that detect infrared waves—heat waves that radiate from moving objects. When the detector senses an object moving across its field of view—especially warmer objects such as people, animals and cars—it automatically turns on the lights. The light bulb stays on 30 Second,then the detector automatically shuts the light off unless it continues to sense movement.
- DUSK TO DAWN: Built-in a photocell sensor, deactivates the motion sensing light bulb during the daylight hours to save energy.(Automatically turn on when the brightness less then 15Lux, and automatically turn off above 30Lux,normally it won't work at daytime, but if in the daytime, you turn off and on the switch,the bulb will turn on 30 seconds and off. Please always keep the switch on.)
- EXCELLENT FEATURES: Output Power: 12W(100-Watt Equivalent); Input Voltage: AC85-265V; Cold White (6000-6500K); Luminous: 1000lm; Lamp Style:E26; Working Temperature: indoor use and outdoor use if outside temperature is between 14°F(-10°C) and 95°F (35°C), Super bright,85% energy saving, 12W LED replace 100W halogen bulb.
- WHERE TO PUT THEM? :For best effectiveness, position a motion sensor light to cover the walks leading to your front and back doors and the driveway, If improved security is a priority, position the motion sensored lights to cover all the approaches to your house, including fence gates, the patio door, the darker areas of your yard, and around trees and bushes.
- IMPORTANT TIPS: 1. Winter sensor range diameter is 13ft-20ft, but in summer the sensing area diameter is 6ft-10ft, it is only half of winter. Its best to mount this motion sensor light bulb 6-10ft. above the ground and position the motion sensor towards to the sensitivity zone. 2. it can not work with enclosed fixture, the motion sensor must exposed outside.