Arestech 5.5 inches A8 OBD2 Windshield HUD Head Up Display with Display RPM MPH Speeding Warning Fuel Consumption Temperature
- *Compatible Attention* 5.5 inches colorful large screen head up display. Available for most cars with OBD II or EUOBD, plug and play. It can works gasoline cars produced after 2004 in USA and after 2008 in other countries. It does not work for Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Suzuki, all France and Italy cars, some KIA and Hyundai. The details of compatibility list please read the description below.
- *What is HUD?* Short for Head Up Display. It displays driving data on the front windshield such as speed, RPM, water temperature, voltage and single mileage etc. It avoids the danger of drivers looking down at the dashboard. It ensures the driver watching the data on the car windshield and helps drivers to drive safety. HUD has a variety of operating interface and it will bring more fun and technological sense to you.
- *Simple Display* Head-up-display reflects the driving data of the car on the windshield. Since the windshield is double-layered, there will be a slight ghost in the display. We have provided reflective film which can stick on windshield to avoid this problem. This head up display supports automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode which also use nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information sharper.
- *Advance Functions* This HUD supports over speed reminding, the icon of over speed will alarm and flicker when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit which set up in advance. Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and more beneficial to control HUD.
- *Guarantee* Superior quality. If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible and help you to solve the problem. If you are not sure if OBD2 mode is available for your car, please contact us before ordering. We will help you to confirm.