BMR A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock, 30 pin Docking Station, iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, LG, Echo Alexa
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: Updated 2020 Oct Model with Extra Long Bluetooth Wireless Range and Better 30 Pin Plug Design. This bluetooth receiver with up to 70 ft wireless range is the answer if tired of the out-of-sync buzzing sound when walk out of bluetooth wireless range. This new generation bluetooth adapter with much bigger antenna solves short wireless range issue. This model’s wireless distance is ~70 ft while other similar brand’s receivers is only around 15 ~ 30 ft.
- PLUG, PAIR and PLAY: Can Pair With Two devices instead of One. Turn your iPhone, iPod, iPad speaker dock with Apple 30-pin connector into a wireless Bluetooth music system and freely listen to your playlist without docking your smartphone, tablet or Echo Alexa. This new model can pair two devices while most other models in the market can only pair one device. It can memorize up to 8 devices.
- REVIVE 30 PIN BOSE SPEAKER: For BOSE Sounddock Speaker Made After 2008 Like Digital I, II, Portable, 10 * If your Bose speaker cannot charge iphone 3, 4 or 4S, or your Bose speaker was made before 2008, an extra or built-in power adapter is needed. Check http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DA06Z3I or http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q65L660 for right product.
- Also Work For Other Brand's Speakers. If your speaker can charge the battery of iPhone 3/4 or iPod touch through the 30 pin analog dock (not digital), this is the correct device for your speakers like Bose, Sony, JBL.... . Please see the compatible model list in the product description.
- It works for Bose Sounddock Digital I, II, 10 and portable 30 pin dock. It does not work with Sounddock original made between 2004-2008. . Package: 1 30 pin bluetooth adapter. Bose speaker is not included.