Cool RANDY SUN Waterproof Socks | Gadget Gets
Going for a marine drive or muddy hiking? Then check the RANDY SUN Waterproof Socks right away. It comes with a COOLMAX fabric to soak sweat and keep your feet dry even after a workout. Breathable and waterproof! You will not fear slipping with its light and cushioned soles.
RANDY SUN Waterproof Socks for Fishing, Men's Hiking Performance Bright Color Socks Winter Thermal Socks 1 Pair (Yellow,Large)
- WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE: 100% waterproof lightweight membrane prevents the external water molecules from entering the socks. RANDY SUN waterproof socks are designed with breathable Porelle membrane and COOLMAX fabric to wick sweat away from your skin, thus keeping feet cool and dry during sports and exercise.
- PERFORMANCE COMFORT FIT: Smooth toe seam eliminates bulky seams to reduce abrasion and provide extra blister protection. Deep heel cup style with full wrap prevents your socks slipping into boots or shoes.Ultra-light cushion sole provides comfort and great fit. Non slip ribbed top keeps the sock stay in place.
- OCCASION: Made of 100% high-tech material, the seamless, moisture-wicking socks are not only thermal and windproof, but also wear resistant and lightweight. These waterproof socks are especially applicable for hiking, backpacking, trekking, camping, trail running, fishing, mountain biking, hunting, skiing, snowboard and other outdoor sports and activities, even in various harsh environments. Best Christmas/Birthday/ Anniversary gifts for your friends and family.
- MATERIAL: Outer - 74% high waterproof nylon, 23% lycra,3% elastane; Interlayer - a high performance lightweight function of waterproof and breathable membrane; Lining - 64% coolmax,3% lycra,33% elastane
- WASH & CARE: Machine Wash and the water temperature should be below 40°C/ 104°F; Hand wash under normal temperature.Tumble dry below 60°C/ 140°F. Do not iron or dry clean. No distortion or color fading after multiple washings. Please note that the cuff of socks is not waterproof, so don't let water over the top of socks.