Denon DHT-S316 Home Theater Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer | Gadget Gets
Transform any TV into a home entertainment center with the Denon DHT-S316. The low-visibility, wall-mountable sound bar features high-fidelity sound with two-way speakers and a wireless subwoofer. Denon Virtual Surround technology creates a powerful, realistic home theater experience through Dolby Digital, DTS Decoding and the Denon-proprietary Dialogue Enhancer for crystal clear dialogue at any volume. With a low-profile design and 2″ height it fits most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor. Easily connect your TV to the HDMI (with Audio Return Channel) with the included HDMI cable. An Optical input allows for connecting an additional device. Wirelessly pair your Bluetooth capable devices to the Denon DHT-S316 and stream your favorite music easily
Denon DHT-S316 Home Theater Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer | Virtual Surround Sound Technology | Wall-Mountable | Bluetooth Compatibility | Smart & Slim-Profile | Black
3 used from $201.75
- LET YOUR TV COME TO LIFE – Equipped with dual 1.25" x 4.4" mid-range drivers, detailed crisp 1" tweeters and Dolby DTS, you will IMMERSE YOURSELF IN VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND AT HOME WITH THEATER-QUALITY AUDIO
- DEEP POWERFUL BASS – Give your favorite movies, music and shows the deep, rich bass they deserve. No unsightly tangled wires or cables. Just place the included wireless subwoofer anywhere in the room and let the whole place rumble!
- HEAR EVERY WORD WITH DIALOGUE ENHANCER – Denon brings to you an intelligent way of enhancing dialogues that makes them sound crystal clear without having to adjust the volume. Even the most complex audio tracks will now be loud and clear!
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN THAT FITS MOST SPACES – At just under 2" tall, the sound bar fits below the TV allowing uninterrupted viewing and won't block the IR remote sensor. Place it on a shelf or wall-mount it using the included mounting template
- SINGLE CABLE HDMI CONNECTIVITY WITH ARC – Connect your TV to Blu-Ray, gaming console or any audio source using the optical digital input or the HDMI port via Audio Return Channel (HDMI & optical cable included). It's convenient and straightforward