Herman Miller Embody Office Chair | Gadget Gets
If you are looking for a comfy office chair, give Herman Miller Embody a check. It has a backrest to balance your posture automatically. Move the way you want
Product SKU: CN222AWAAG1G1BB3014
Product Brand: Herman Miller
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 1270
Price Valid Until: 2050-12-31
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock
If you are looking for a comfy office chair, give Herman Miller Embody a check. It has a backrest to balance your posture automatically. Move the way you want with its constant four layers support. Enjoy office work in this chair with no health issues!
Herman Miller Embody Ergonomic Office Chair | Fully Adjustable Arms and Carpet Casters | Black Rhythm
- RHYTHM fabric is tight, smooth soft to the touch, and prevents heat buildup
- INNOVATIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN - More than 20 physicians and PhDs in the fields of biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics contributed their expertise to help guide the development of this chair. As a result, Embody has set a new benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and support for healthy movement in ergonomic seating.
- BACKFIT ADJUSTMENT - Embody’s back is designed like a human’s, with a central spine and flexible ribs. The Backfit adjustment allows you to position the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, so you achieve a neutral, balanced posture. Once the chair is tuned to fit you, the backrest adapts to your movement, adjusting automatically to your shifting positions. Whether you lean forward or recline, support remains constant.
- FEATURES: tilt limiter, adjustable Seat Depth, fully adjustable arms, graphite base and frame, Black arm pads, and carpet casters
- PIXELATED SUPPORT - You feel Embody’s Pixelated Support the moment you sit down—a sense that you are floating, yet perfectly balanced. Thanks to a dynamic matrix of pixels, Embody’s seat and back surfaces automatically conform to your body’s micro-movements, distributing your weight evenly as you sit. This reduces pressure and encourages movement, both of which are key to maintaining healthy circulation and focus.