Kamsah Hand Made and Hand Painted Tagine Pot | Moroccan Ceramic Pots For Cooking and Stew Casserole Slow Cooker (Medium, Supreme Bohemian Red)
$64.95 in stock
2 new from $64.95
2 used from $54.28
2 used from $54.28
CHECK IT OUT
as of August 24, 2021 9:35 pm
- STYLISH & VERSATILE COOK POT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Our hand painted ceramic cooking pots and are great for cooking dishes on any occasion. This ceramic earthenware pot is made for both cooking and serving food. The base of the tagine is wide and shallow helping to form a tight seal allowing stream to rise and condensation to fall back over the food. With his colorful kitchen cookware you will be able to entertain guests by cooking moroccan dishes and more!
- LARGE SIZING: Each tagine has a conical top that measures a Height :of 10" and a base of 10. Each pot can be used for a variety of foods.The ceramic dish set is ideal for serving foods when having people over for a party or get together. The food can be arranged into a unique designs that makes for a dramatic reveal when serving.
- HOW TO USE A TAGINE POT: Start by soaking tagine pot in cold water for 36 hours before first use. For cooking bring the pot to temp by placing it in a low heat oven. Use a heat of 275 °F or less. On a gas or electric stove, place the pot on a heat diffuser and start at a very low temperature, then slowly raise the heat as necessary. When serving don’t place the pot on a cold surface such as marble or a granite worktop but rather place it on a wooden board to avoid cracking.
- CERAMIC HOUSEWARMING GIFTS: Our hand painted tagine cookware will make a great gift set for any occasion. They can be used to cook all types of food, such as appetizers, main course meals and baked desserts. They are also perfect when used as thanksgiving dishes. This 2 pieces set is ideal for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, housewarming gifts for new home, home gifts, christmas gifts, birthday presents, or party trays and platters.
- FAIR TRADE HANDMADE DISHES: Using our tagines will help enhance the food's taste and quality all with being healthy and chemical free. Our fair trade handmade tagine pot is made up of one base and one lid that has a easy to lift handle. This moroccan cooking tagine will make a great addition to any colorful tableware during celebrations. Each ceramic plate is handmade in Tunisia by a woman owned company that specializes in custom crafted platters and trays.