Kano Computer Touch Kit | Gadget Gets
Are you willing to make a geek device? Bring the Kano Computer Touch Kit for yourself! You can make cool gadgets with games and cartoon animations. It has
Product SKU: 706970379268
Product Brand: Boolean Box
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 149.99
Price Valid Until: 2050-12-31
Product In-Stock: https://schema.org/InStock
Are you willing to make a geek device? Bring the Kano Computer Touch Kit for yourself!
You can make cool gadgets with games and cartoon animations. It has keyboards, LEDs, wires, mouses and many more. Use HDMI to connect with a TV. Check it out!
Boolean Box Build a Computer Science Kit for Kids | Includes Electronics, Coding, Animation and Lessons in Scratch, Minecraft, Python | Ages 8 and Up
- Build a real computer by yourself. Invent electronic gadgets and learn coding using Scratch to create stories, games, and animations. Based on Raspberry Pi 4, the latest version of the Raspberry Pi computer, this kit also includes Python programming projects.
- Build the computer case with included name brand compatible building bricks. Connect the keyboard, mouse, and memory to bring your computer to life. Expand with bricks of your own. Learn engineering concepts by building circuits and models. The Boolean Box accommodates skills growth and includes increasingly sophisticated projects. Whether new to technology, very experienced, or somewhere in between, there is a path that fits.
- Girls, boys, everyone. We collaborated with 1000s of girls in camps and school programs to develop the Boolean Box to teach computers, coding, and electronics. Kids learn STEM/STEAM concepts through experimentation, discovery and play.
- Includes keyboard, mouse, Raspberry Pi, 16 gig SD card with Raspbian OS, Scratch, Python and Minecraft. Wires, circuits, resistors, buttons, LEDs, breadboard. HDMI connects to TV. Includes Internet/WiFi but not required. Box is also carrying case. Ages 8+
- Boolean Box is part of the Boolean Girl program, created to inspire 3rd - 8th grade girls to build, code, and invent. Through online Boolean U, camps, and clubhouses, we grow early engagement in computing and engineering to spark lifelong interest in STEM.