Mediabridge Banana Plugs - Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold-Plated Connectors - 6 Pair/12 Banana Plugs (Part# SPC-BP2-6)
$21.84 in stock
- Includes 6 pairs of banana plugs, which are meant for attaching to speaker wire and supplying a high-quality signal path from audio components like a speaker to an audio/video receiver, amplifier or other professional sound application.
- Compatible with bare wire, spades, or other banana plugs, and work with 8-18 AWG speaker wire. Connectors & crimping teeth are coated in corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plating for lasting, for secure fits with clarity, natural sonic accuracy and no distortion. A wider base minimizes shorting for maximum signal transfer, and a 2-piece screw-on design makes for reliable termination/reuse.
- Simply connect existing speaker wires to a banana plug through its bottom piece (step-by-step installation guide included). Self-crimping teeth make for easy one-time installs, and a low profile build only sticks out 1”.
- The heavy-duty plugs are color coded, distinguishing left from right to enable matching polarity. Fast-lock is a great plug-and-play alternative to using bare wire when connecting devices, taking away the hassle of crimping or soldering.
- Each plug has a female banana plug connector on the bottom, allowing you to hook up speakers to a single output.