Need Gaming Desk All-in-one Gaming Computer Desk with RGB LED Soft Gaming Mouse Pad 60" Length for Big Guys AC14LB-Pro
out of stock
BUY IT NOW
as of June 13, 2022 6:07 am
- is assembly required: False
- ★Design Highlights:The drop-in cup holder design makes easy to drink, safer and more convenient. The debris cup holder (ashtray) can be interchanged with the drop-in cup holder position according to personal habits and preferences.The headphone hook and the controller hanger can be installed inward or outward, even if the sides of the gaming table are walls, it will not affect the player's experience.RGB LED lighting provides a unique gaming experience, with 7 lighting modes to choose.
- ★Born for Gaming: 60" length desktop can perfectly perform game operations. Headphones (VR headsets), controllers, mobile phones, and speakers are easy to access. The RGB LED mouse pad size of 35-7/16"L * 13-4/5"W * 5/32"T ,will fit the desktop perfectly ,Applies to all types of keyboards and mice .The all-in-one gaming desk is the main use of this product. It is also a good choice for home office/dorm computer desk /teen desk. The hook can bear about 11 lbs, not just headphones.
- ★Recommendations for Using Monitor Stand: If you are using a monitor that is smaller than 22", it is recommended that you use the monitor stand; for monitors larger than this size, it is recommended that you place the monitor directly on the desktop or use the monitor desk mount stand for vision and operation of the player. Both are good. The monitor stand is moveable, and placement on the side of the desk and other locations does not affect desktop controls.
- ★Product size and assembly points:60"L * 23-5/8"W * 29-1/4"H（Not include monitor stand height),Monitor Stand Size:20”L * 9"W *3-1/2"H. Net weight about 46.08 lbs，gross weight about 49.60lbs. According to the assembly instructions, step by step, assembly can be completed in about half an hour. After two weeks of use, the desk frame screws can be tightened once and you can use them with confidence. Inside the package, there are tools for assembly and commissioning