Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera | Gadget Gets
Perfect for the photographic enthusiast, the Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DMC-LX10K brings the legendary optical performance of a 3X (24-72mm) LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens with amazingly stable O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera.
With a powerful, 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor, the LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX camera lens features a super bright F1.4-2.8 aperture range that is optically stabilized with Panasonic’s POWER O.I.S. technology to add striking depth of field dimension to your photographs even in low-light conditions.
The high-resolution power of 4K video technology captures up to 4X the resolution (3840 x 2160) of standard Full HD, enabling you to create printable photos with 4K photo’s blistering 30 frames per second burst feature. Post Focus and Focus Stacking provide for additional creative freedom by allowing you to change depth of field or focus points after you take the picture.
The LUMIX LX10 also features the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring and thumbwheel, and rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display that tilts upward 180 degrees for easy selfie photos. Convenient travel-ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device make the LUMIX DMC-ZS100K a digital camera that everyone can enjoy.
Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens, F1.4-2.8 Aperture, POWER O.I.S. Stabilization, 3-Inch LCD, DMC-LX10K (Black)
- POINT-AND-SHOOT CAMERA: Large, 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor plus 3X zoom LEICA DC VARIO-SU millimeter ILUX lens (24-72 millimeter) and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- TILTING SELFIE DISPLAY: Rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040K dots) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfie photos
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K photo and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken
- LENS-MOUNTED CONTROL RING: Manual lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; micro-HDMI type D (3) and USB 2.0 micro-B provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices