SeaLife Micro 3.0 64GB, 16mp, 4K Underwater Camera | Gadget Gets
Capture clear images below the surface with the 16MP Micro 3.0 Underwater Digital Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot features a 16MP, 1/2.3″ Sony CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed photos and will shoot stills in RAW format at full resolution.
Video is captured at 4k at 30 fps or 1080p at 120 fps. The Micro 3.0 is equipped with a 35mm-equivalent 19mm focal length lens with a 100° diagonal angle of view, and a fairly fast f/2.8 aperture, enabling you to fit a lot in-frame and capture effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field.
It is configured with 64GB of internal memory and runs on an internal lithium-ion battery. Compose your shots on the Micro 3.0’s 2.4″ 260k TFT color LCD monitor. You can choose from five underwater scene modes, as well as a land mode for out-of-water use.
The camera is also capable of time-lapse shooting, enabling you to take images at set intervals to see change over a period of time. With the Picture in Video feature, you can capture still images while recording Full HD video. The camera also features Wi-Fi for previewing, downloading, and transferring images to your smart device with the free SeaLife app.
Features a depth rating of 200′ and is permanently sealed, so there are no watertight doors and no O-rings to maintain. The 1/2.3″ Sony CMOS sensor features a resolution of 16MP. Benefit from sharp still image capture and continuous shooting at up to 10-fps in Burst mode, as well as 4k video at 30 fps. ISO sensitivity ranges from 100-3200.
SeaLife Micro 3.0 64GB, 16mp, 4K Underwater Camera for Underwater Photography and Video, Easy Set-up, Wireless Transfer; Includes case, Wrist Strap
1 used from $495.00
- POWERFUL IMAGE SENSOR - 16MP IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3" image sensor for sharp colorful pictures and 4K Ultra HD video @30fps and 1080p HD video @120 fps, 260K hi-res 2.4" TFT color LCD
- INTUITIVE SETUP - Easy setup with five Land & Sea scene modes, three built-in digital UW color correction filters (WB modes) and manual white balance to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- HIGH-RESOLUTION IMAGES – The underwater camera shoots 10 high resolution 16MP pictures in 1 second, captures 8mp still images while recording 4K video; hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - The camera is leak-proof with no O-rings, so there is never a worry about flooding the camera; compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel, fully rubber-armored shock resistant body; individually depth tested to 200' (60 m)
- FEATURES – Ultra-fast shutter response, 100° ultra-wide angle lens, electronic stabilization, "Piano Key" button controls for easy operation, WiFi, 64GB internal memory, time lapse shooting, upside-down shooting mode, works with SeaLife Micro 3+ app