S'well Water Bottle - 17 Fl Oz | Gadget Gets
Playing squash often get dehydrated? Carry the light and slender S’well Water Bottle with you. It has three layers of vacuum insulation. Hence you get 36 hours of drink coldness and 18 hours of hotness. It is a durable no-sweat bottle assuring health safety with zero BPA.
S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle - 17 Fl Oz - Milky Way - Triple-Layered Vacuum-Insulated Containers Keeps Drinks Cold for 36 Hours and Hot for 18 - BPA-Free - Perfect for the Go
6 used from $14.55
- TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Milky Way 17oz stainless steel water bottles feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, Keeps beverages cold for 36 and hot for 18 with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each water bottle features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only.
- THE PERFECT FIT: Our metal water bottles and beverage containers are designed with an opening wide enough for most ice cubes so you can easily refill and reuse it over and over. Whether you're hitting the road, bike trails, or the gym, you’ll find S’well fits just right in most standard-size cup holders.
- DON’T SWEAT IT: S'well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to eliminate condensation by providing an exterior that won't sweat on your hands or in your bag.
- WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over. All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel. We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility.
- SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: You won’t have to compromise fashion and functionality to live more sustainably with our sleek, beautifully crafted, built to last bottles. Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of single-use plastic bottles. As a Certified B Corp, we proudly maintain the highest levels of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.