Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs – Veterinary Recommended, Fast-Acting Shampoo For Mange, Parasitic Infections, Seborrhea, and Fungal and Bacterial Skin Infections in Dogs (16 oz bottle)
$8.96 in stock
- GENTLE HEALING – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid, and micronized sulfur to treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea, relieve mange and other parasitic infections, and treat fungal and bacterial infections. Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- FAST ACTING – Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED – Veterinary Formula Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is paraben, dye, and soap free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea, and parasitic infections like mange.
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS – Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age. The pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog’s sensitive skin. The effective relief of symptoms will make you and your dogs happy. Great for pets with sensitive, allergic and yeasty skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.