World's Toughest Ultralight Survival Tent • 2 Person Mylar Emergency Shelter Tube Tent + Paracord • Year-Round All Weather Protection For Hiking, First Aid Kits, & Outdoor Survival Gear
$19.95 in stock
- TOUGHEST MYLAR EMERGENCY TENT ON EARTH – Designed for hiking and outdoor adventures, the DDITW Survival Tent packs away ultralight & compact and sets up quick with room for two adults. NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat for year-round protection for cold, wet, or hot weather survival.
- “ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE SURVIVAL GEAR” – Your words, not ours. Our tear-resistant, extra-thick HeatFlex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams, this is a truly reusable survival tube tent built for the outdoors. The perfect balance of durability & weight at only 8.5 oz.
- SET UP IN A SNAP – Simply run the 20 ft paracord through the mylar tent and tie up between two trees. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners, and climb in. The 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag / emergency bivy sack / space blanket if there are no trees around.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PARACORD & REINFORCED SEAMS – Other emergency shelters are made flimsy and cheap for one time use. We’ve tested and designed every detail with the highest quality materials available to create a reliable, reusable emergency shelter. Stash these emergency tents everywhere – in your car, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, nuclear survival kit, earthquake kit, and backpacks.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – You won’t find a tougher mylar survival tent anywhere. Guaranteed. PROTECT THE WILD PLACES WE LOVE – We donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, including 1% For The Planet, The Conservation Alliance, and many more.