Zimous Gaming Chair with Massage Lumbar Support Ergonomic Compeuter Game Chair 350 lbs High Back Game Office Chair PU Leather Swivel Recliner Desk Chair with Headrest and Adjustment Armrest Purple
- 【Handmade & High-quality Material】 Zimous gaming chair is made of PU Leather and Carbon Fabric, and the leather is stitched together by hand. The worker uses needle thread to stitch the polished leather together stitch by stitch, and then individually correct the imperfect stitches after sewing. High-quality materials and delicate stitches ensure the quality and aesthetics of the chair.
- 【Comfortable Sitting Posture】 The lumbar support with vibration function powered by a USB cable is introduced into the chair. It can give you a proper massage, so you can relax a lot during rest. The backrest is wrapped, and the structure that wraps the body along the spine firmly supports the body. The seat and cushion are made of thick high-density sponge, so you won’t feel tired after sitting for a long time.
- 【Multifunctional and Freely Adjustable】 The game chair can be tilted unlimited up to 165 degrees, and when you are tired of work or games, you can tilt the backrest deeply to take a rest or nap. And the 15 degrees swing function is also installed. Besides, the seat height and armrests can be moved up and down, and the casters are also made of PU material which can move smoothly.
- 【Simple but Fashionable】 The design concept with the theme of sports and simplicity makes the gamer chair more suitable for the game environment and enhances your experience of the game. At the same time, the simple appearance and color matching are also suitable for home and office, for adult and teen.
- 【Quality Assurance】 Due to our own factory, we have achieved excellent cost performance in product development, raw material adoption and production. Zimous won't use inferior recycled at all, and always uses high-quality polyurethane. The cylinder and foot parts have also passed SGS and BIFMA international quality certification to ensure the safety.