ZIONOR Swimming Goggles | Gadget Gets
It’s important to take a moment to care for your swim goggles regularly. Caring for your ZIONOR swimming goggles doesn’t take much effort or time, but can prolong the life and condition of this piece of equipment that’s crucial to this sport.
- After swimming, make sure to rinse your swim goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don’t rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.
- Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.
- Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.
- Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the swim goggles might damage the coating.
- Storing your swimming goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements.
ZIONOR Swimming Goggles, G6 Non Polarized Swim Goggles UV Protection Watertight Anti-Fog Adjustable Strap Comfort fit for Unisex Adult Men and Women (Non-Polarized Mirror Gold Lens Black Frame)
- [High Performance] - This swim goggles featured with special designed frame for adults face shape and reduce water resistance, unique nose gasket for better sealing, fits both round and narrow face
- [UV Protection & Anti-fog] - UV protection and anti-fogging treatments on lens provides clear view without sunlight reflection under the pool and outdoor swimming
- [Comfortable Wearing] - Optimized cushion on the swim goggles frame provides less pressure and better leak-proof. No raccoon eyes after each swim lesson or fun in the pool
- [Panoramic Clear Vision] - The swim goggles made with curved and HD lenses, provides better light transmission, allow for better clarity and enhanced unobstructed peripheral vision under water
- [Solid and Durable] - ZIONOR swim goggles are made of premium silicone and polycarbonate. Silicone frame is pretty durable, soft and flexible. Polycarbonate lenses are resistant to cracking and not easily deformed